Horgan, Rosen, Beckham & Coren, L.L.P., prides itself on being small enough so that every client is important; maintaining internal lines of communication so that several lawyers are always aware of any major issue facing a client; and handling each relationship on a "team" basis so that clients can always contact a lawyer they know personally and in whom they have confidence.
The firm is built around a solid core of financial institution clients, many of which the partners have represented for over 20 years. Building on that banking specialty, the firm's practice areas have evolved through performance to include:
- Bank regulatory
- Bank operations
- Securities laws
- Corporate and corporate securities
- Business counseling
- Secured transactions
- Low workouts and trouble asset collection
- Insolvency and creditors' rights
- Leasing and real estate
- Commercial/business litigation
- Employment Law and wrongful termination
- Administrative and Regulatory hearings
The firm was founded in 1989, building on long standing relationships among the partners. All of the firm's attorneys were carefully chosen based upon educational and professional credentials, reputation in the legal community, and commitment to excellence.
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal services at a reasonable cost.
To achieve that commitment:
- We are result oriented
- We approach legal issues from a business perspective
- We are guided by our client's best interests
- We seek to achieve our client's objectives expeditiously
- We avoid legal quagmires that become frustrating and expensive
By keeping these goals paramount, we can better fulfill our primary responsibility - providing our clients with effective and efficient legal representation.